I decided to put together a gift guide for you to treat yourself. This time of year, everyone is giving back and spoiling others so much that I think we forget to take care of ourselves. A spa day or a simple manicure could do the trick or you could pick one of these (which I would totally do because seriously... all the heart eyes).
- Louis Vuitton Key Pouch - This is the best way to carry around your keys and cards and license when you are constantly switching bags (guilty!) I know it looks small but trust me, it fits your cards as well. I have been using one by Tory Burch from my aunt for years but I think it has seen better days.
- Velvet Hair Tie Ribbon - As most of my friends and family know, I am a die hard scrunchie girl. Most of the time they are my old gymnastics schrunchies that all have matching leotards, might I add. These little guys are so cute I might actually put the schrunchie away for the day. I love both the blush and green colors!
- Yeti Rambler, 30oz. - I have heard the best reviews on this travel mug and although it is a bit pricier, it's worth it. And I'm a sucker for pink so....
- Barbour Beadnell Waxed Cotton Jacket - I have been dying for this jacket since I was a freshman in college. One day I will just treat myself to this New England staple, I swear.
- What do you Meme? - Similar to cards against humanity but with memes. Do I need to say more?
- Reversible Belt - This Talbots belt is killer. I spotted it a few months ago and have been lusting after it since. I also feel like you could justify the price because a. good quality and b. its a two-for-one deal since it is reversible.
- Leather Tech Gloves - Sophisticated enough for work but also great because I constantly need to use my phone for work. Win, win. These also come in a beautiful pecan color and in black but there is something so fun about the pink. Probably more practical if I got the pecan though.
- Wanderlust Map - This gold scratch of map is perfect for those who want to track where they have been. I have an app on my phone that I use but kind of thought it would be cool to have something I could physically hang in my dressing/guest room.
- Bean Boots - I am obsessed with my bean boots but this pair looks so comfy and warm for those days when I am out shoveling snow or playing with Dakota. Can you really have too many pairs of bean boots when you live in New England?
- Mophie - Here is a little extra that isn't feature above. I totally forgot I wanted one of these until this very moment. It is the most intense phone charger and I am pretty positive I am going to need one soon. I am constantly killing my battery and my spare battery that I got a few years ago. I have hear amazing things about Mophies and think that they would last much longer.
When was the last time you treated yourself? My fall treat just came in the mail (hiiii faux fur coat), so these won't be in my hands for a while but it doesn't hurt to plan ahead.